Saturday, March 21, 2009

Therapeutic Things

Recently I have discovered some therapeutic things to help me through the grief process...and life, or whatever:

1.
reading: specifically classics and books that are full of grief and hope at the same time.

2. driving: specifically at night and through the use of cruise control, which i have never used before this season of my life. I also used to never be able to stay awake at night while driving.
now i cant sleep.

3. cleaning: specifically at ridiculous hours of the morning...

There are more things, but that's all for now.

4 comments:

Roxanna Grimes said...

It has been such a fun spring break with you and friends. You're going to get to the other side...keep unpacking while you clean, read, and drive. Infinity.

RobinDayle said...

If it helps, I found, this past fall when I went through "loss", that a good sweatshirt, good roommates/friends, your favorite Starbucks drink, and a movie you know all the lines to helps ease things.
Take it for what you will. He is good (I say this 6 long months later).

Prayers for you.

Hope Ekholm said...

Don't you wish gas was free so we could drive all we wanted in those times!

Kelly's Ideas said...

You are an inspiration to me.