Friday, November 7, 2008

Sophomore year










































































Yes, this is my sophomore year thus far, at least these are all the pictures I have to describe it thus far. Anyway, these were all taken at our friends' art show earlier this year, "Going Everywhere, Going Nowhere". It was quite the occasion. Its been pretty crazy this year...but I've been busy doing a lot of things that I love to do. I know I haven't been posting a lot, I'm going to try and get better. Anyways, photos are by Brooklyn Wagner...she's wonderful.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You look beautiful! Miss you!

Roxanna Grimes said...

She blogs!! I love you and these pictures say so much! Keep having fun. I miss you, too.

Katelynn Rodgers said...

i'm glad to see that your fingers aren;t broken. great to see you on sunday. we definatly need to hang out at least to do our homework. i really want to see your finished art piece. your should have a post with pictures of all your art.

travis and hayley said...

i loved this post...keep it up...it has almost been a month...so time to post again