Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Its been a long time





Wow...there is so much to catch you up on! I'm not really sure where to start so I'm just going to begin with this last weekend...my mom and I went on our 2nd annual girls weekend in Palm Springs. Because our house and life is surrounded by mostly boys, we decided last year to create NBA (No Boys Allowed) weekend. We stay at our favorite spa resort in Palm Springs and enjoy a relaxing weekend that consists of laying out by the pool, watching movies, shopping, laying out by the pool and going out to dinner. Here are a few pictures from the weekend...

2 comments:

The Hofschroer's said...

This is where Chris and I stay when we go to Palm Springs!! We love it there too! In fact he took me there to celebrate the last day of school and the first day of summer this year! =) Did you float around the lazy river??

Roxanna Grimes said...

Loved the time...counting down the days to our next NBA! You really are like balm to this momma's soul! I'm so glad you were born and I get to be your mom.