Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

My mom Roxanna is my hero. My mom is a beautiful survivor. She is a graceful, smart, nurturing, and Godly woman that has set a wonderful example, not only to me, but to many other women as well. She teaches me on a daily basis what it means to be a loving wife and an awesome mom. Not only does she manage to keep our home beautiful, but she also somehow manages to be the most beautiful 50 year old woman I know (my father agrees). Throughout her life she has not only been transparent to those around her, but she has allowed Christ to redeem her hurts, holes and habits. She has never been afraid to get dirty when it comes to helping people out of their pain and into the arms of Christ. She is in love with my father, but even more importantly, deeply in love with Christ. She is amazing, and that's why she is my hero.

No comments: